Home » , , , » Sania Mirza Considering Singles Return

Sania Mirza Considering Singles Return

Written By Unknown on Tuesday 9 October 2012 | 11:11

Indian tennis player Sania is looking to return, but only if his knee stands up to the rigors of the season.Moscow a few days later, I took off and then start the grueling off-season training. Hindustan Times as saying, then look at how my body feels, I play next season on whether or not an individual will take a decision, "Mirza quoted.

She did well on the doubles circuit, the first Russian Elena Vesnina forging partnerships with a rewarding and sustainable American Bethanie Mattek Sands with the good times.



Mirza, who is a career-best WTA singles ranking of 27 is already re-started to focus on a single game. "I want to play, but it's just that the knee is bothering me again. Though I am single again practice, he said it is already bothering me." Better record in the doubles competitions, selection, given future partners Mirza will be an important element.

There are still two-and-a-half months of the year to be over and it's just a matter of time until I have something more concrete. I have to make that decision on doubles when I have some time off.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : | |
Copyright © 2012. | B4Night Photos - All Rights Reserved