Home » , , , » Carrie Underwood Bypasses Fans In Vancouver

Carrie Underwood Bypasses Fans In Vancouver

Written By Unknown on Friday 5 October 2012 | 20:41

She is usually quite accessible to his faithful followers, but Carrie Underwood Vancouver, Canada last night (October 4) seemed disinterested in engaging with their fans.


In a recent interview, Underwood hairstyles, it is always better to discuss with regard to your personal philosophy.


Carey has remarked, it makes me laugh, but it really is southern humor. We country folk, we like our big hair. I'm certainly no exception.


"I mean for me, it was all about the women of the country. They like sparkles, they like big hair and wearing big hair. Was gorgeous and it still is for me," she said.






Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : | |
Copyright © 2012. | B4Night Photos - All Rights Reserved