Birthday Wishes & Messages With Greetings Cards

Written By Unknown on Wednesday 3 October 2012 | 11:43

Birthday SMS, Birthday Text Messages, Birthday Greetings, Birthday Wishes, Sweet Birthday SMS, Lovely Birthday SMS, Free Birthday SMS, Happy Birthday Messages, Birthday Mobile SMS, Latest Birthday SMS Collection.


Here is a Largest Collection of Birthday Sms & Quotes With Wallpaper and Greetings Cards. You Can Send and Download this Wallpaper and Share with your birthday Friends.


Birthday Messages & Quotes


Happy Birthday Best Friend! 
I am sure God would have 
a tough time deciding 
the best birthday gift 
for you.

I have been thinking 
of all the special times 
we have shared 
I have such fond 
memories of our 
heart to heart talks 
of sharing secrets, 
Dreams and even tears 
Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday 
Your Kindness takes my breath away and your good nature 
melts the heart I hope this message reminds you of my love even though we are far apart 

Happy Birthday!

It’s not just your 
Birthday that I celebrate 
But also the many sweet moments 
that you have been into my life 

Wishing you a very happy birthday!


Sending you a Birthday wish 
wrapped with all my love! 
Have a very Happy Birthday!

Warm, friendly, 
loving and kind 
These words are not 
enough you describe 
a friend like you! 
Wishing you a very 
Happy Birthday!

God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well. 


Happy b’day to you happy b’day to you happy b’day to you my dear …..
happy b’day to you hope this day become the most memorable day of ur life
and ur all wishes comes true. so enjoy today with joy.


“Happy birthday!
I wish you every day full of sunshine, love and happiness.
I hope that ALL great wishes from your fans will come true


This msg has No Fat
No cholesterol n No Addictive
this is all natural except, with a lot of sugar.
But it can never be as sweet as the one reading it.
Happy Birthday


Your birthday is the perfect day to say I care,
because you will remember me when u certainly make it a big affair and when you do hold a party…
I bet you will be the one who would care to make ur special day a costly affair!!!!
Happy Birthday


Let the GOD decorate each GOLDEN RAY OF THE SUN reaching u with wishes of Success,
Happiness and prosperity 4 U,
Wish you a super duper Happy Birthday.
Wish you a many many happy returns of the day.
May God bless you with health, wealth and prosperity in your life.

A friend never defends a husband who gets his wife an electric skillet for her birthday. 

Happy Birthday Wallpaper - Images






























Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : | |
Copyright © 2012. | B4Night Photos - All Rights Reserved